Kings Of Slots Review
- Play demo
- Video review
If you have ever thought of yourself as a king of slots, you might have a competitor in form of an actual slot game. Net Entertainment (NetEnt) developed this game combining attractive simple graphics with interesting gameplay and other enticing features.
NetEnt originally developed King of Slots for one of their customers, Hero Gaming. However, for some reason, the game was released for all of NetEnt customers in 2015. Just like most of the game made for particular customers exclusively by NetEnt, King of Slots is a clone of another popular slot machine by the name Jack Hammer. This game shares the same game play as well as payouts. The only thing you will find different is the theme which has been completely changed
For a game that has been around for a few years, we can say that it has done quite well since it is among the most popular casino games in the world.
Theme and Subject
The game does not borrow everything from the other game, it takes a different direction when it comes to the theme it follows. Don’t expect the newspapers and the criminals of Jack Hammer, King of Slots by NetEnt has a more classic approach. If you loved the original slot machines, you will definitely fall in love with this game.
NetEnt was obviously going for the classic slot look and this is exactly what they got with this game. Well, lovers of classics will feel at home in this game and the symbols will take you back to the good old slot machines.
Symbols and Soundtrack
King of Slots comes to you with a chilled out tune. This is the kind of music you will find in a lounge bar when you are sitting waiting for your friends to arrive. The tempo of the soundtrack will pick up each time you get sticky wins but in general, the soundtrack is relaxed.
As mentioned the King of Slots has a classic theme and you should expect the same to extend to the symbols. The game has 4 high-value symbols including a watermelon, a crown, cherries, and a lemon. For the lower values, there is the standard A,10, J, Q, and K.
For the Wild symbol, there is a big blue ruby which is substituted for all the other symbols except the Scatter symbol which is a set of 3 pinkish diamonds.
King of Slots is a 50-reel game with 25 Paylines. The minimum bet is 0.25 and the maximum bet is 250. This opens doors to high rollers especially with the maximum win being 750,000.
Bonuses are important parts of online casinos and things are not any different for the King of Slots. Here are the bonus features you will enjoy in this game:
- Sticky Wins: When there are 3 or more symbols creating a win, they will stay sticky on the screen. This is as the rest of the symbols respin for free. If other symbols show up and create a winning combo, they will also stick and you get a respin until there are no winning symbols showing up.
- Wild Symbol: The blue diamond/ruby is the wild symbol replacing all symbols but the Scatter .
- Scatter and Free Spins: You will need 5 or more scatters to get free spins. However, if you get 3 scatters on the screen, you will start the sticky win feature which increases the chances of getting the free spins. 5 scatters will give you 10 free spins, 6 will get you 15, 7 -20, 8 – 25, and 9 to 15 scatters will give you 30 free spins.
Where To Play
It’s time to know where to play King of Slots online:
- Casumo casino – £300 bonus + 20 free spins
- Mr. Smith casino – £200 in bonuses
- Bet Victor Casino – £50 bonus
- Leo Vegas – 20 no deposit bonus spins
- Video Slots – 11 welcome spins